Laser profiling is an extension of our CCTV service but it does not replace the traditional CCTV Pipeline inspection. We have a single point laser and multi-head laser that allows us to conduct laser profiling on pipes from 150mm through to 1800mm in diameter.
The benefits for our clients are:
- we can prove the installation of new soft wall pipes meet industry standards
- in old concrete pipes with corrosion, we can calculate the thickness of the remaining pipe wall
- stormwater brick drains can be measured for deformation
- other pipe defects can be measured i.e. water ponding, holes, protrusions
- we can show that pipe relining materials have been installed as per specifications
- the results assist our clients make decisions on future stormwater and sewer maintenance programs
We use the latest Clearline Profiler software to record the data and prepare the reports. Clients will receive a hard copy report showing the results and a DVD with the film clip and a PDF copy of the report.
Clients can view the results on their own computers (i.e. Windows Media Player), no specialised software is required.